Spotted a Lower Price Elsewhere?
If, within 24 hours of making your booking, you find the same ticket for a lower, publicly available price, we’ll match that price and refund the difference. To qualify, the offer you’ve found must be identical to the one displayed on www.grandstandtickets.com, and all details must be visible at the time you call.
To qualify for our best-price guarantee, the price you’ve spotted must:
- be live and currently available at the time you call or email us (we recommend you take a screenshot of the webpage and email us at email@example.com)
- apply to the same event, dates, ticket type, and number of tickets and inclusions/exclusions
- be subject to the same booking and cancellation policies
The following do not qualify for our best-price guarantee:
- price differences within three per cent of the total cost on grandstandtickets.com
- tickets booked through unauthorised agents or bought through a resale site
- specially negotiated prices, prices negotiated direct with the event organiser, price negotiated with other third-parties such as travel agent, staff or corporate prices; those obtained via a limited-time promotion, promo code, cash back, coupon, or voucher; membership prices available to subscribers or members of a website; or any other price that is not available to the general public
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can you only match prices up to 24 hours after making my booking?
Ticket prices are constantly being updated due to changes in FX price. We have to be careful that you are genuinely finding a cheaper price elsewhere, rather than simply due to a change in the underlying FX price. We allow 24-hour period as a gesture of goodwill to our customer.
Why must the ticket price still be live at the time of my submission?
Unfortunately, if it’s not live then we have now way to verify that you are receiving a genuinely lower price elsewhere. Additionally, due to underlying FX changes, there may be large changes in price in relatively short periods of time. Without the ability to review the price you found and assess it against our terms, we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to match it.
Why won’t you match a price I’ve found if it’s less than a three per cent difference?
Most of the event organisers work with us in their local currency, but we convert this for our members into their preferred legal tender. This means there will sometimes be a small difference around the price conversion. In such instances, if this is within three per cent of the price we’re seeing, we’re unable to match it.
What information do I need before contacting Grandstand Tickets with my request?
- Your details (name, address, contact details)
- Evidence of the better price you have found elsewhere (ideally a screenshot with the associated date)
- Details of the more competitively priced ticket.
How do you ensure prices are always competitive?
We work incredibly hard to ensure that our prices change the moment that the underlying FX price changes, this means our customers should be benefitting immediately from these changes. We also maintain Booking Fees that are as low as any of our competitors.